Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Good Bye my friend




Dear Akiko,




Perhaps this is just a mail to express my anxiousness on you leaving the country. The anxious is not meant for you, its the situation that driving you away from Malaysia and back to your hometown, Japan.




I remember the good old days with you, the KATAKANA & KATAKANJI tuition that i was so much into, the Yoga session with our "beloved" Samantha, and even the great night out Bulldog, Karaoke, and movie at my house "Damansara Perdana" , i even remember the BOn Odori in Shah Alam, all these... all these activities, has made colours rainbow in my life.



I know you have found "LOVE"... and i can see it in your eyes, the past few days coffee was strong enough to let me analyze you. You are half Malaysia.. you still need the wax and threading, you still need the malay "kah" and "bah" in the end of you toungue... You still a down to earth , sweet and strong woman inside you.



Kana is lucky to have you, i sincerely wish both of you will ring the wedding bell as soon as possible.. so i get to chance to visit you in Japan again.




Akiko, you and Elaine has been a wonderful sisters for me. Now we have reach the corss road for the better of our life. I wish you all the best, all the hapiness and most of all, good health at all time.




Sincerely Yours,



Melissa

No comments: