Friday, August 15, 2008

This lady Dancer I Met.....




I came across a forwarded mail on this spinning lady.. Can you see she is spinning clockwise or anti clockwise? Every movement of your brain, affects her spinning direction... i salute the person who create this animation.. its all about cognitive science test a the functionality of your left and right brain.

So here is the explaination :-
If you see her moving clockwise, then you’re using the creative side of your brain, that is the Right. Whereas, if you see her move anti-clockwise, then you’re using the logical part of your brain, that is the Left. Try look up again, see if she is still turning the same way...

I spent the whole nite figuring out how great this animation is....

May be you should use this to your kids, lets see which halve of their brain are more active.. are they more on creative or logic and anlytical person.

I think i am still more on a creative person... I m still not sure... but i think generally every one see it turning both side, as and whenever our brain is functioning according to situation around us...

Well, its time to sleep, so it should turn left i suppose...

Buona Notte!






5 comments:

Elsa said...

Hah its funny I'm actually able to control this thing!It was left in a second,then its turn right again then its left again the its right again hahaha so fun la. Then my brain is left or right?

Layne said...

I thought I am logical person... but I can only see it turn clockwise

or am I too tired to see it from another angle?

Unknown said...

i always see in turn to the right...never change to the left...
but I don't think I am creative at all and I don't think I am a logical person too, hahaha
so I should see it stand still?

melissasy said...

You need to be focus.when u are readingand trying to make sense, it will turn right.. when u are imagining, it will turn left.. take a peep again... she turns around .

tingnan said...

LOL. The secret behind is the gyration speed. If you look at it quickly on face value you'd catch the quicker movement then you will see it turning clockwise. But if you try to observe and find the slower movement it will turn counter clockwise. Most people will catch both actually.