Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Have a Dream



I am a person who day dream alot... In KL, i always dream about myself selling things in weekend flee market, sometimes i dream about myself standing behind a beer bar serving preparing cocktail, sometimes i even dream about myself standing in a field trainning a bunch of dogs... my dream always came along with my daily living...




Ever since back here in KK, my daily living turns mallow and i have very dull daily activities...so, i started dreaming again~~~




i dream i run a small Italian Deli.....that serve very nice salami, pork cut, various type of cheese, bread, and wine... like this in the picture.Everyday, customers around the neighbourhood come


to buy their favorite salami and cheese, take away for their daily meal. Besides take away, they can also dine in, for a simple lunch or dinner that goes very well with wine of the day. Oh yeah~ may be i will also have some side dish like sun dried tomato, smoked green, red and yellow paper, even smashed brinjal... olives, garlic in balsamic venegar... and even anchovies serve in olive oil .. to go with their bread. All these food will be serve in a basket of bread.. which is the staple food for all italians.

My Italian Deli would be surrounded by friends and family ... a place for everyone to hangout and chill...
I know its just a dream.... A dream that always be underneath my pillow....

2 comments:

Elsa said...

I think we share some common here..highly imagination!
Didn't you ever heard the Disney Cinderella sang? "A dream is a wish your heart makes...."

A dream is not just a dream,its something we aim for.Believe in yourself,nothing is impossible sister!

melissasy said...

Thanks dear~