Monday, March 09, 2009

Its Her Buffday!


I suppose i am not a perfect Dog trainer, Groomer or owner..However after doing much research and experiencing blending my life with a PUG ( which is welly known as hyper, attention, and sometimes trouble maker breed) ... a year of her existence in my life has somewhat enlighten me in accepting her as part of my family member; I find when we really love and accept approve of ourselves exactly as we are, then everything in life works.....


So, in conjunction with Baby's 1st year birthday, i am throwing her a Birthday party and inviting some of her Close Doggie friends to come. I m excited to try the newly found Ham cake for the doggies, treats as well as some games for these little four legs furkid...To make it more fun, i will invite some dogs lovers as well... pet shop owners, groomers and also vet ...let see how it goes ..


Now this is my invitation card... Hopefully you can make it, Indy... :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyooo.....so cute!!!
and sure it will be FUN
but too bad we will not be here....
We will be in Spore at that time

Indy will be sad to know that she will miss a dog party ever

melissasy said...

Alalala, sayang oh.. in fact i assign a small shitzu for her already.. haha nevermind.. next round kalau ada chance.

Have a good trip in Singapore!