Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anything is Possible


Ever since the beginning of my little Alpha Project...time flies that, my fear, my inconfidence and my worry has overcome eventually...

Sometimes i thought it is impossible to handle this, or i shall insane dealing with this little monsters..its like a daily big burden that i need to deal with the unessacary problems and behavior,and i have pass it and immune with it.

This is the person that amazed me.. he carry 60kg of food up to Laban Rata everyday.. I am glad that i took his picture. he carried it up and get his pay.. come down the same day cause the wife is waiting for him to come home for dinner.

I am glad that i have gone this far.. and still being enthusiast with i am dealing with. I thought i may give up.. but i still love them.. The cause and effect.. and living in The "NOW" of their behavior.. creates my thought of a Philosophy of Buddha living..

No comments: