Saturday, January 23, 2010

The 10 Little things that made my day ~





1) An early morning coffee - with the right concosion

2) A morning greeting from the Italian mama with the loudest " CIAO" from the opposite site of the shop

3) Receiving the morning mail from him just to say hello

4) Learning a new word a day

5) A marvellous and healthy lunch before my training

6) Kilkenny /stout.. anyone..? Chilling, sun ..sea and beach...

7) A good life band for my favorite shout out.

8) A good night kiss

9) A glance on her big rolling eyes-my pug Baby

10) A sweet dream- through the night..


~ What a boring life ~

2 comments:

Elsa said...

I have less than 10 fingers to count on my daily routine.

1.As soon as my eyes start blinking..my pc blink too
2. Check on my farmville
3. Have a cup of bitter coffee
4. Staring the pc from 10am -5pm
5. Have a nice episode of drama
6. Praying for better tomorrow
7. and I'm off to bed.

How suck is that. Lets get some stout sis..

Sindut said...

manada boring o .. my typical day at ganang ..

1. wake up tired eyes and body
2. sweep the house inside and out
3. get ready for work and school for chad
4. work
5. get home n do the ironing
6. dinner (anything that's available)
7. laundry
8. sit down and rest (watch csi if got)
9. sleep

most nights it's minus no. 8 -- finish housework then straight to bed for this tired old soul ...

you gals ah better enjoy ur life now man .. else next time if got hubby kids and house - nah lain cerita sudah