Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PASSIONATE drives the way...

Life can be tough, it can be sweet, it can be fun and it can be sad.. its like a roller coaster ... Its the choice, the decision you made and choose for yourself..

I choose to live life simple, omit the fame and famous, brand and figure... and started running a pet shop that gives me the way i wanted it.. and i ve made it... but then again, i miss the heels, the pretty chic look, the fair and lovely... as well as the aircond office table with my gadget all over.. then i told myself.. its ok.. passionate came with sacrifices... so i sacrificed my budget on indulgence.. instead, i created the best for puppy central team... it was my baby.. there are my creation.

And now, i m leaving this up ... and again its a decision that i have to made between choices... so lets play the game.. move a step further for better.

I always remember the slogan
" When the Going gets tough; the Tough gets going"
Thanks everyone, for making Puppy Central a happening place.. once upon a time...