Thursday, May 26, 2011

Volunteer + Tourism = Voluntourism

Hi, for some friends who have been wondering why couldn't reach me while you were in Sabah. I am so sorry ( Especially @Jackie@Andrew@Anton & Catherine@Pilot Tom@Dwi), for you know i am currently very much involved with out reaching Community Projects, especially on building local community capacity. I sometimes travel to remote area, where the line are really bad.. Although the yellow man ( DIGI/ the leading Telco in Sabah) seems always with me, but somehow still a lot of you guys are complaining that couldn't get hold of me. Check out the organization that i am with,so whatever my organization do, its where i blend in all my passion and vision to eliminate the poverty in Sabah. 

Check this article out where it summarizes what my organization did and still doing now :- 



 
 Being the contributor for TIES ( The International Ecotourism Society) under the umbrella of BEST Society.


On top of that, turning my passion to reality, i also write for Lifestyle magazine ~ Breeze. This magazine is free circulated every month in most of the cafe, fitness center as well tourism destination i.e lodge, restaurant and terminal? I am not sure ( but hey, they are cool stuff , check them out in facebook if you are not in town )   




Being the contributor for Breeze ( A Borneon lifestyle magazine ) specializes in domestic Ecotourism Destination. 


Ahh~ this one was featured this month ( for your information May is the Harvest Festival month, which means everyone is their culturistic and drinking mode :)  )


And of course, i do still spend time with my three furkids... who can never leave me alone :) . In fact recently just brought Babe ( my eldest ) to Sully in Timesquare, KK for a Party Animal event, a fund raising event for SPCA KK. So this is for you Catherine, Jacqui Leong and Crystal Fetting, Caroline Anthony. I do remember you girls. 


A gorgeous guest adoring babe...

Till then, amigo. :) 




No comments: