Thursday, August 11, 2011

Learning to be a Geek.

As much as i want to update my blog frequently, i am eager to transfer all my data into a more self owned domain. Thank to a friend ( you know who you are ) in helping me with this. After this, i just realize that i am not that "geek" after all...

Now, i have a new domain.; www.melissasy.com. It will be under wordpress and i reckon that wordpress is not that user friendly as blogspot. You agree? But i m learning to get hold of it, before my trip to Italy, before my tonnes of ideas, exciting moment fade away just right behind my mind.

Dear friends and family...

As much as i want to share with you whats happening in Borneo, i also want to share with you my religious experience in my extreme part of life. The enlightening and opening chakra of Holy Spirit visited me. ahhh.. some of you may know.. its the "alpha course" that i have attended; and  the visitation of Tibetien Sammi to my village in Tuaran. I will update more once i m free hand. 

Till then... Love peace, love humankind.  



















No comments: