Saturday, February 21, 2009

My side of Story About Bali- Indonesia.




Bali-Perhaps a common holiday or honeymoon destination for anyone around but this island has rather changed my life.. and relatively meant a lot to me.

Bali has made me fumble and fell in love again.This guy ... i ve met 2 years back, was my friend, my business partner, workmate and now i would say, the one i ador... Have it mentioned and you'll be surprise.. Yes.. he is Emi.. the one you know from KK, Sabah. ( i m sorry but i cant help to express this to share my joy with you with my simplest,direct sentence i can think of)

Before my journey, I pray to god to indicate me a direction or at least a hint on my decision to move on with this guy. And... without due deligence, he is a total sweetheart despite being a father of 3,a boss for 64 employees and once a responsible husband before.


In Bali, we stayed with a lovely old couple Richard & Vaile,whom are the second parents for him in Nusa Dua,Karang Putih. With much surprise, i was told we are going to spend a week with them and i was shock, feeling sligt inferior and nervous.. with butterfly in my stomach.I have to admit, he has been a naturally caring, gentleman and plan ahead .. Although i was having difficulty in catching up with the Australian slang of Richard and Vaile's conversation, i was actually impressed by his way of presenting me to them. Nonetheless, anyone would appreciate it for more.


Now here is our 4 days travelling scehdule, it was a tiry one but a total eye opener for me. The hinduism citizens of Bali are generally artisitic, friendly and well verse in english..


Day 1 : Riding on our Yamaha Neo Scooter and headed Downtown.. Uluwatu for the surfers zone,Denpasar and Jembarom for Seafood Bakar. Rush Back at 4pm, and prepare for dinner with Richard, Vaile and some guests.


Day 2 : 3 hours drive to Negara, North west of Bali- to view the man made Statue custom ordered by him.. and yes.. it was absolutely tiry ...

Day 3 : Another tiry day.. 2 hours drive to Kintamani ( the active volcano),Ubud ( the little craving town and sand stone craving),on the way back, we manage to stop by the monkey garden...


Day 4 : Statue hunting for mama.. manage to get a 1/4 m tall God of Mercy for mama, gorgeous and very well defined.

Finally, preparing to return to Sabah, via Jakarta.. and thats where i felt totally uneasy and started to get annoyed with the tears that kept droping from my eyes... its Conjunctivitist!

I know, feeling and falling in love is way too easy then building and maintaining a love. Mom is going to be very dissapointed as i chose a man whom is not her league. Dad will be happy as ever that finally her little girl is in love again. However, it is too hard to make everyone happy.. i always think that everyone deserve a second chance to be their best and fall in love again.




" People are often unreasonable,illogical and self-centered;forgive them anyway.If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind anyway.

If you are succesful, you will win some false friends and some enemies;suceed anyway.

If you are honest and frank,people may cheat you;be honest and frank anyway.

What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;build anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;be happy anyway.

The good you do today,people will often forget tomorrow;Do good anyway.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;give the world the best you've

got anyway."Kent .M


The final analysis, is still between us and God... only when we are tested that we discover who we can be. The other side of the world still exist... with hardwork, faith and belief, and beyond heartache and fear of what lies ahead...
with that, i wish everyone had a sweet valentine day, be it with you family, friends and even love ones...

3 comments:

Elsa said...

I'm happy for you~
As long as you happy with it..go for it bella!
You got me supporting you at your back...altho I'm just a small tiny little character here...hehehe paiseh

melissasy said...

Thank you Sis!sometimes all i need are words of encouragement... you words of wisdom, means a lot to me, thanks for the BIG WORDS, little character sis..

Sindut said...

Wow I just read this...
You deserve your own happiness.
We always want that for you.

Aiyo parents memamg like that one ... You think it was easy for me and "Beckham" ... Things fall into place. Just be positive.