Thursday, February 04, 2010

I m Proud to Be a SINO-CHINESE

My family... comprises of a very big group of mix cultural community... My ancestor was Bajau, not because they are Bajau.. but because during the war time, when my grandparents was young, the ran flee to village to hide from World War II, and they were taken care by Bajau Nenek.. so they practise Bajau.. they practise the lifestyle of a Bajau community.. and live life Bajau.. so then hence.. my mom carried a Bajau blood.. but muka cina...

As for my dad.... His mom is a Dusun.. Aruah Moing Tutong Loijin.. and my grandpa is Chinese from Mainland China.. as usual... then the Kadazan Blood was brought down in us.. what more with my cousins the Mobijohn family are the Kakadazan... So i called myself.. a ROJAK... sometimes i answered i m chinese... sometimes i answered i m native.. sometimes i even answered i m Sino chinese.. whatever i am.. i m glad... i have a mix of everything.. that clone me a better person... in this new century.



Celebrating weddings in various way, various style and yet meaningful ...






I enjoyed the occasions traditional way... it brings a lot of fun and interesting culture that i m not even aware...




Above: My beautiful cousins...


Below: Even the modern traditional way...


I just hope my kids will enjoy what i am going through now... its not the race that matter.. is the heart and soul that runs in our blood.. makes us a better person in life... I thank my parents.. without you...i wont be here today to enjoy all the wonderful LIFE OF A BORNEON GIRL...

Happy Lunar New Year !

1 comment:

Elsa said...

Doesn't Matter Who I Am
Doesn't Matter Where I'm From
Doesn't Matter What My Colors Are
Doesn't Matter When I Scared
Doesn't Matter Why I Care
Doesn't Matter How I Pray

It's because I have eyes to see, ears to listen, nose to breath and mouth to speak...

It's because I have heart that beat, and memory to keep...

It's because you and me and the rest of others...

We Love. We Care. We Share.
:)

I'm not proud to be anybody, I'm proud to be myself.

Truthfully by,
Priscilla

Coffee Right 2010. HinavaBambangan SendiriAmbi Berhad.