Thursday, February 04, 2010

If i made Your Night a Wonderful Moment...


I just want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all my cousins... for giving me the chance to host one of your most precious moment in life... I may not be the best emcee... but i hope i ve made you feel wonderful That night .....

Novia & James Wedding- Night dinner & Tea Ceremony



Cousin- Sett & Jeneve... Mix culture & Police Force Style ( Serious Moment)



Above : Then the Cheerful moment.....

Below : Gordon & SiewNing.. Mix culture Wedding.. Toasting for both



A bit the 80s~ to match the crowd....

My dear wonderful Cousins...I wish you all longevity & Wonderful life ahead.. Your Journey Of Love has just begun....

1 comment:

Elsa said...

Because you are beautiful to make the night a wonderful moment.

On behalf of warga Ikus Lim, we thanks you!