Sunday, September 04, 2011

The "man" of Venice; i call them beautiful.


Being in one of the most romantic city in the world. I can’t help but observed the “beautiful” man of this sophisticated “province” wherever I go; call me pervert or desperate ( or whatever you want), of course, without them noticing, moreover, being an Asian woman, I have a boundary issue with man, unless, meeting the person I love, i disappear into them. I am the permeable membrane.

Below description is solely my best ability to describe them, but pictures speaks a thousand words.
To my taste, the men in Venice are ridiculously, hurtfully, stupidly beautiful. More beautiful than the French woman, which is to say , no detail spared in the quest for perfection. In short, they are like show poodles or Shitzu. The men here, work as much as they can physically, then sitting in the office most of the time. Well, it’s the pleasure of their passion.. and turning their passion into action. Some of them, even at their 50’s are surprisingly mascular … hmmm
The mushroom man, Massimo, a good friend of Manzen family at Auronzo and his passion about mushroom getting me excited with the various mushroom for the meal of the day. 




The neighbouring Hotel Owner, Massimo; who came by to say “ciao” at Roberto’s open house. And we spoke for a while.. I can’t even remember his name after that. 
Dianele and his passion, making him trying very hard to explain to me on how passionate is him in equestrian.

Dianele - and his favorite horse 


 Dianele, The manager of a horse farm at Nerveso. Turning his passion into action. Managing a horse farm cum club and training center for the horse enthusiast. With his little tight fitting T-shirt and tight fitting leather pants, oh yeah.. and the boots….



Rudy.  A young chap whom has been working as a pro trainer in Dianele horse farm. Quiet but timid. His passion about horse training, reminds me of my passion about canine obedient training in me. He talks to the horses more then he talk to the woman. Just like me before.

Nikola - The gentle boy 
Last but not least, my favorite boy. Nikola, sensitive, calm and cute. Typical Italian boy who loves tranquility and doing nothing. His observation on all things.. makes me enjoy teaching him English at least 1 hour a day.

to be continue..... 


1 comment:

Elsa said...

reserved Rudy for me :)