Monday, April 14, 2008

Juggling between the East & West~

Being a village girl and away from home, it might be pretty cool for a moment but feeling lost, like an " Ikan Bilis" in this metropolitan city.KL~

Its been 3 months i am away from home, everything which needs to be settle seems pretty done, especially relocating of new shelter, Sending Black Horse, and getting all necessity done in time. ( Thanks to my dear boss who has been very helpful and supportive all through the way); however being premanantly in this city, no one is allow to stop in order to make ends meet and make a living in KL.

Sometimes, i feel the tranquility in myself... as if there is "nothing" i have here, but true friends. I miss every bits of KK, be it the dirty highway that caused black horse full with mud, the nag from my mom for coming home late, the night insects that always attack my room, the port hole of KK highway, the boring night life that every where you go, you meet the same circulation of familiar faces. ... still... i miss KK.. especially the care free people that i met, the real "pribumi" who never want to leave their mother land. http://www.mysabah.com.my/ or http://www.kadusmusic.com.my/ or you can even check this website out on how much welcoming sabah is for tuorist all over the world http://www.littleitaly-kk.com/

However, i was told this is a process of charactor building~ yes CHARACTOR BUILDING it seems... being away doesnt mean u forget your root, or your origins, but just building a stronger personalities by going through all the obstacle or so called "shitty experience" here.....so, in short~ this is what i get.....


"KK~ Simplicity, Carefree, unique, & Exotic to

KL~ Luxurious, Chic, Cosmopolitan & Stylish" ....konon lah~

Well, after all ... i just got to be happy ... move on and always asked my self "Now I was without a man my time was just for me. I was going to live my own Sex and the City existence – but would I really find that my new life matched the series? "
































No comments: