Thursday, April 10, 2008

Little treat after a Sad Day~




Everything was so furstratung today, internet at home was down, nothing can be done at home after a tiry day of arguing with him..being fly kite by friend who suppose to meet up since last week... since BH is here, i thought of bringing him for a wash near by My house.


Instead of turning to car wash, i turn to Hair Wash! ha.... gave myself a little treat so i wont be so worn out by sadness, anger and all dissapointment that i have to accept. So here i go Face Affair~


Because i was so pissed, so i just told the stylist do anything he want with my hair, so he said 3 important things in a womans hair... 1 ) shine ( which i dont have) ,2) no split end ( which i have )3) No dandruff ( and i have it too! ) .. so i decided to request 3 things that instantly make me happy. So he did something which eventually turn out quite satisfying.. 1 ) Curl ( since my hair is dry ) 2) cut the fringe shorter ( so i look more shinny and fresh ) 3) wave ( so i dont look so dull)
and all in all with a good dandruff treatment only cost me RM 49.90... Boleh tahan!
Its so easy to make a woman impulse happy...However, the next day, my hair went straight back, too heavy, too much it seems ... hai~



No comments: