Monday, September 15, 2008

Book Worm Tag? Am I?

I received this tag On Books! i m not quite a book person but more on a hands on personality, however lets see what i can answer on these questions :-

Do you remember how you developed a love for reading?
Yes, i think i started from comics, story books with colouring function, i love them!

What are some books you read as a child?
When i was child, i was very much into chinese story books due to my moms requirement :so i read :儿童乐园,老父子,小豆芽,名人传记,漫画卡通。。。。。。 etc, i really cant remember much now.

What is your favourite genre?
I love lifestyle magazines, self help and motivation, business and most of all cookeries :)

Do you have a favourite novel?
Not any in particular... but i m reading "Marley and Me" for now, by JOhn Grogan and i love it.

Where do you usually read?
In coffee house with cosy sofa, in my room, in the car while waiting for mostly my sister and uncle.

When do you usually read?
Anytime, my mag or books are always inside my big bag

Do you usually have more than one book you are reading at a time?
Yes.. i shuffle in between mag and novel..

Do you read nonfiction in a different way or place than you read fiction?
Yes, non fiction, i usually go straight to the chapter i m looking for.

Do you buy most of the books you read, or borrow them, or check them out of the library?
I like to buy as collection.

Do you keep most of the books you buy?
Mostly yes.

If you have children, what are some of the favorite books you have shared with them? Were they some of the same ones you read as a child?
I am not quite sure, but i like story telling about pinochio, mermaid, and some famous legendary stories. Should be different from my material when i m young.

Do you keep a TBR (to be read) list?
no I don't

What’s next?
I m not sure, i dont have a habit for planning whats the next to be read.I think because i dont have the habit of reading at all time. I m more a hands on person.

Who are your favourite authors?
oh.. this is tough.. I dont have in specific... I need to find out now

2 comments:

Elsa said...

I'm gonna grab this!

melissasy said...

i now u read a lot... so grab it !