Saturday, September 06, 2008

For the first time- I AM TAGGED

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not really,but my chinese name do have a meaning after the Quenn Dynasty of Song ( Hsiaoyin-Small Little Clever) konon ...

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Ah~ just last 2 days, blogging for my last post "Letter to Brother Kent"

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I have to like it no matter what, i am a translator , so i need to do a lot of writting, i better be like it man..

4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Fish & chicken... Beef Ball, Tuna... also welcome

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I wish i have one by now, but no i dont have .. ( i have a puppy though :P)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course, I am too good to be true, and good to be bullied at times...

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Same as Sandra-Depends on the situation.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes, if i have a chance.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Banana Cereal "Post Brand"

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No i dont...

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I think i am not, but i am building it now...

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
My favorite is Youghurt Forest Berries @ Vedablu

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The Small little movement, and communication style

15. RED OR PINK?
Pinky please

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
My nose.. Real round like red nose reindeer

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I think fo now i miss my brother... but when he is around i alwas fight with him...

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Yes.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey and no shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Ikan Basung with Thai dried Chilli.... cook by my hosuemate

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
None
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Dewberry from Bodyshop

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mom

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes, she is a cool mummy!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Men run ( 100,200m )

27. HAIR COLOR?
Bergundy

28. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, very much in need of them

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Italian Food ( especially Salami ), Thai Food ( especially the spicy ones) and Desserts!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Ending please...

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Sex & The City

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey Spaghetti Stripe

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs will do

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Always Tiramisu / Choco Mousse

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
All

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
None

39. WHAT BOO K ARE YOU READING NOW?
Just bought from Kinokuniya "All About Bangkok" & " Marley & Me" by John Grogan

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nothing

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
I got No TV, i only watch TV when there is special occasions like Olympic...

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Sound of Waterfall

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Echo beatles!

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Japan.. for student culture exchange.. I hope i can go further

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Does Pen twisting count? I can do finger summersword and also twist 360degree.. sampai my teacher threw chalk at me.


46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Queen Elizabeth... KK

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone who reads my blog

3 comments:

Elsa said...

I read it does it mean I'm tagged?hehe anyway its sound fun so I want to copy to place too hehehe.

melissasy said...

Yes, my dear ... you are tagged too!

Unknown said...

1 of the must do thing list during coming Laos-Thailand backpacking is bungee jumping in Chiangmai. So i'll surely drag you to do it too.. if you're on the expedition.