Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Things She Ate

Lately, Baby has big appetite. She used to be choosy and fussy in eating her meal.She never finish her daily dog food meal, which is a must for her before i feed any other snack.

Recently, she eats everything, be it edible or non edible, as long as she is reachable, she snap it and enjoy chewing with it, if she manage to chew it in her mouth , she tries her level best to swallow it..

She chews my loose powder sponge, all corners of my wooden side table, my socks, my shoes, even my dolls that i kept as souvenir.So, when all these chewing habit has turn my things torn, i just threw to her so she can concertrate enjoy chewing on one thing only... I use to give her 1 teddy bear to chew, as sometimes i think she likes to play with that little soft toy.. however as she grows, she needs bigger and bigger toy.. and look how pity are both my toys here:-



Both my teddy bears lost their eyes, and my red nose reindeer lost her nose... and if she manage to swollow any part of them, u will see the evidence every next morning... however, not everything can be swollow, some things just doesnt go through her little throat easily, Baby will vomited with the ease and regularity with hard core bulimic.Me and my housemate will hear her let out with a loud gaaaaaaaaack! at the corner of the house. By the time i rushed to her, you will see her looking at you at ease guilt with the toy in her mouth like this:-



Being inconsiderate of her, Baby next target will be a big challenge sitting on top of my bamboo basket at the corner of the house.. Everyday, she is waiting for the chance to drag this heavy bear down and try to bully him...look at her...

We in the house, can never have a foolish notion of letting her loitering around the house alone when we are not around.. She has to be confined... or... we confined ourselves just to avoid unnecassary damage again.


" Baby, if i were to count the damage you have cost.... it can only be replace by selling you away at Pasar Tamu ,Gaya Street KK! "

1 comment:

Elsa said...

hahaha really looks like Garfield pug version.
Tell me when u goin to sell her in pasar tamu Gaya KK ah..hehehe I will "bargain" her in good price.