Thursday, March 20, 2008

Letoya-Torn

A part of me wants to leave you alone
A part of me wants for you to come home,
A part of me says i m living a lie,
And i m better off without you,
A part of me says to think it through
A part of me says i m over you,
A part of me wants to say good bye, a part of me is asking why....

A part of me want to leave but a part of me want to be here with you, and everytime i think we re over and done, you do something to let me back loving you, and you got me just torn.

So many times i was ready to go, so many times i had my foot out of the door; So many times i thought of giving him a chance just to think that he will be a better man, cause i keep fighting myself for you,you got me so torn.

Something is telling me i should leave you alone, or you will just keep me torned.......

No comments: