Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Opening

I have not been writting my journal for couple of month. I use to update it monthly at http://www.melissasy.blog.friendster.com; due to my relocation from KK to KL, my new job interview process as well as my house hunting experience, i had a long list to do :), but its over, and now its the time to sit down, and start opening back my Jumanji game~


Well, lets talk bout my last christmas:~

Last christmas, i had 3 wonderful gift, Christmas has never been a big celebration for me, although i dont celebrate much ( just monginum in cousins place) , i enjoy exchanging gifts with precious one. It really shows the little appreciation and how much a person thought about you, it also shows who really take the effort for the relationship that you have. So, here is what i got :-






Anna Sui lip Golden matt lip Gloss ( pretty cool for clubbing )




Cerruti 1881 classy, water resistant watch.



And ... Versace Crystal Noire by Gianni Versace.





There are real wonderful gift as all match in one occasion... Woowwwuuuu..... however, knowing me, i will always keep them in my precious box, till god knows when... then forgotten that i have these precious gift.


Last christmas, i also gave mama & papa some cool staff... and they are loving it ! There birthday falls on the christmas eve, so i brought them to nice dinner at Tjg Aru, The mediterranean for a Cosy dinner. Papa Got a Camel cling bag to put all his gadget during travelling and mama got her Swatch Watch for Birthday. We had quality time together for a simple fine dinner.






The Mediterranean @ First Beach Tjg Aru. A must try when you come to KK.





So, December was actually a great month for me, not more on the christmas, but more on my decision for moving ahead, and live a life.... Its an outdated journal, but i can never forget, what i have gone thru :)


melissasy

No comments: