Sunday, March 30, 2008

10 things i hate about you~


I dedicate this simple poem to a best friend of mine, whom i really loved and anxious about once upon a time, he created emotions in me, and his kisses has played apart in my life :~

" I Hate when you talk to me, without thinking how sensitive a woman is
I hate when u smoke, and never clear your own ashtray
I hate when you shower, and wet all over the floor of my wash room
I hate when you forgotten all the table manners that i've reminded you over and over again
I hate when you dont feel anxious when i m always not there for you
I hate when you dont kiss me good nite, and care more on your football
I hate when you dont sing me oldies anymore
I hate when you dont cuddle me at night
I hate when you dont call me and ask how am i
and most of all, I hate when you are still insisting that you are "OK" when i know you are not"
I hate... i really hate, when i have to go through this stage... just for the good of both of us...
melissasy



1 comment:

Unknown said...

10 Things I Hate About Myself:

1. I hate myself for letting you back to Sabah for a year
2. I hate myself when I had to sleep alone without you by my side for a year
3. I hate myself when I can't feel your touch but only listen to your voice for a year
4. I hate myself when I failed to know you deeply because of distance relationship
5. I hate myself for being insensitive to you
6. I hate myself for not trying hard enough to understand you
7. I hate myself for being stubborn & ignoring you even though I love you still
8. I hate myself when my ego was taking over my emotion
9. I hate myself for lying to myself all this while
10. And now, I have to hate myself most for saying goodbye & losing you forever

Mel.. I want you to know that even though you felt that I never treated you as before (as you mentioned in this article), never once my love for you deteriorated.

I want you to know that I've never regretted even once for every moments that I've spent with you. I'll cherish every moment of it till the day I die.

I'm glad to see you happy now but at the same time I'm sorrow to lose someone like you. Again this is life.. You've healed & for me, time will tell.

One day, both of us will move forward & embark the interesting journey of life that awaiting in front of us.

However, I will always reserve a place in my heart for you & a small hope for both us just in case destiny were to bring us back together in future. I hope you do too..

I wish you nothing but the best & find your happiness soon. Until then, my kisses & hugs will always be there for you.

I bit you farewell.. my Baby.